5. In-Kind Sponsor: Donations at Realized Value (i.e. products, gift cards, prizes, raffle items, media, etc.)
A. Exhibitor is exclusive category sponsor and receives:
- Logo link on race webpage.
- Mentions in news stories & social media.
... both will dramatically increase visits exhibitor exposure.
B. Exhibitor representative speaks (2-3 minutes) to all attendees during welcome ceremonies and hostS an obstacle station ... great promotional opportunity.
C. Exhibitor receives participant's contact information ... great for following up.
D. Exhibitor receives team entry passes (Platinum 5 / Gold 2 / Silver 0 / Bronze 0) ... great for use with customers, employees, friends or promotions.
E. Exhibitor receives booth space (10x10) ... great opportunity to pass out product/information & interact with attendees.
F. Exhibitor provided coupon or promotional items to be distributed by GAR workers to attendees at the race.
Our races are an incredible way to gain exposure and recognition for your brand. Don't miss this unique opportunity to reach new customers.
To pay by check: send the following info to email@example.com.
1. Race City (Dallas, Chicago,etc):
2. Company Name:
3. Website Address:
4. Type & Cost of Sponsorship:
6. TOTAL COST:
7. Primary Contact Name:
8. Email Address:
2. Gold Speech Sponsor: $300 = B to F Benefits ... (2 available per city race)
4. Bronze Insertion Sponsor: $100 = F Benefits ... (3 available per city race)
3. Silver Booth Sponsor: $200 = C to F Benefits ... (3 available per city race)
1. Platinum Exclusive Sponsor: $500 = All Benefits ... (2 available per city race)
National Sponsor: $1,500 = Company logo linked on website and large company logo on all race shirts for 12 months
America's Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Race! ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
A Great Way to Promote Your Company and Gain Sales
Note. 86% of consumers will try a new company, product, or service as a result of a gift card or coupon.
We are looking for companies, colleges and community organizations who want to promote their business and gain sales while supporting The Great Amazing Race Series and pediatric cancer. Your business will be promoted to thousands of customers through our print, digital and social media networks. In return, you will receive sales from area residents:
1. Visiting your store or location.
2. Calling for more information about your product or service.
3. Utilizing the gift card or coupon.
4. Visiting your website.
We accept corporate sponsors, small business sponsors and in-kind donations. In order to give each sponsor its due attention, there are a finite numbers of sponsor opportunities available at each city race. Sponsorship fills up quickly so choose your category early.
Please submit the form to secure a spot. Payments can be made by check or credit card. Feel free to contact us to discuss a mutually beneficial partnership on a national, regional or local level. Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
President/Founder, The Great Amazing Race Company
CONTACT US: (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (p) 513.518.0528