America's Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Race! ~ Donate Sneakers for Pediatric Cancer!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Cleveland-Akron
Date: Sunday - August 4, 2019
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: James Day Park, Parma OH 44130
Future Race: Summer 2020
Race Day Schedule of Events
1:30 pm Site Opens: Volunteers Arrive (earn 5 community service hours)
3:15 pm Teams Check In & Pick Up Race Packet
3:55 pm Course & Rules Review
4:00 pm START (waves every 10 min - kids teams, then adult teams)
5:30 pm FINISH (medals & awards)
6:30 pm Site Closes: Spread the word & sign up for next year!
Visit home page for race video & details: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Inspired by the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", get ready to enjoy america's most exciting family-friendly adventure race. Teams compete against other similar age teams completing a cross country course speckled with a variety of fun mental & physical challenges.
1. Ages: open for ages 4 to 84 ... walkers, joggers or runners.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations
4. Levels: Recreation (for leisure pace teams) / Competitive (for physically active teams).
5. Weather: race happens rain or shine ... excessive conditions may cause modifications.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course.
Charity Partner: Supporting Pediatric Cancer & 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative.
We are proud to partner with local schools, clubs and charities supporting their fund raising efforts. To become a charity partner, visit our Fund Raiser page.
A Great Amazing Race Company Production
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.