America's Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Race! ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PRIOR TO RACE
1. Can I register the day of the race? Yes. If there are spots available.
2. I want to participate but do not have a teammate yet, can I still register? Yes, you can secure spot today and bring a teammate on race day.
3. I’ve registered online, now what? Help us spread the word by sharing the race with your family, friends, neighbors, classmates and co-workers. Invite them to sign up and join in the fun.
4. I’m registered, but I (or my teammate) can’t make it to the race ? Not a problem, tickets are fully transferable to another person or team.
5. Is there an age limit to participate? Race is open to kids in grades K-12 and adults. Kindergarten and Pre-K are allowed if paired with an adult. All participants under the age of 18 must have a signature from a legal guardian.
6. How do the challenge stations work? Clue cards are provided at each station and describe a task or obstacle that each team must complete before advancing to the next station. To ensure safety of all involved, all challenges are scaled based on age and fitness level of the of participants.
7. How do you determine the winner of the each race division? Teams are broken down into race divisions, which are determined by the younger member of the team. The winner is the team that completes the course with the fastest overall time.
8. Do I have to be really athletic to compete? No, how well you work together with your teammate will determine your outcome.
9. What should I wear? Please wear comfortable shoes and realize that your clothes may get wet or dirty while competing.
10. What is your refund policiy? We will give refund within the first 24 hours of booking. Tickets are fully transferable to other participants.
DAY OF THE RACE
1. Is transportation needed during the race? No, this is a foot race.
2. What time should I arrive on race day? Packet pick-up and check-in begins 45 minutes before the start of the each race.
3. How does weather affect the race? The race will be held rain or shine. For the safety of the participants - if there is lightning in the area, the race will either have a delayed start or, depending on the intensity of the weather, be cancelled. The determination will be made by the Event Management staff.
1. How do I sign up as an event sponsor? We offer corporate and small business sponsorships to promote your business or organization! A list of all our sponsorship opportunities and benefits can be found on the site. For more information, please contact us at (p) 513.518.0528 or (e) email@example.com.
2. How much is a booth? Exhibitor booths are available. For more information, please visit Become A Sponsor page or contact us at (p) 513.518.0528 or (e) firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Can I use the race tickets in a promotion? Yes, you can use the tickets as employee rewards, customer gifts or use in a promotion.
4. Can you host a similar event for my company? Yes, we can do it anywhere in the country. For more information, please visit Host A Race page or contact us at (p) 513.518.0528 or (e) email@example.com.