A Fun & Exciting 1.5-Mile Adventure Run/Walk For Adults & Kids Grades K-12!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
Earn $100-$600 for your school, club, team or cause
... with no money up front! You do not have to be a 501(c)3 organization to participate in the program.
For security reasons, the Submit button will not work if an outdated browser is being used.
(Recommend newer versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer & Safari)
You can also reach send request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Top School Fundraiser Idea
With a Health & Wellness Twist ... and No Money Up Front!
Perfect for schools, teams, clubs and individuals.
THE GREAT AMAZiNG RACE fundraiser program was created in 2012 as a vehicle to promote a healthy & active lifestyle in communities all across the country. We are delighted to work with schools, teams, organizations and individuals in the various cities to support their fundraising endeavors. Our fundraiser program requires no money up front and delivers great results!
We recommend that you submit your application early to maximize the opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact us at ... (e) email@example.com or (p) 513.518.0528.
Here's how My School Fundraiser works:
1. Submit application.
2. You will receive a unique ID Code (i.e. ABC Elementary, ABC Girl Scouts, ABC Playground Project) to share with prospective participants in the community.
3. Once the race is complete, you will receive donation for teams that utilize ID Code when registering.
10 - 19 teams = $10 donation for each team ($100-$190)
20 - 29 teams = $11 donation for each team ($200-$319)
30 - 50 teams = $12 donation for each team ($360-$600)
It's that simple! No paperwork or forms to collect.
1. Register Today. The sooner you get started, the more teams will sign up before race is sold out!
2. Set Your Personal Goal. We suggest setting your initial target at 30 race teams, then go higher. The sky's the limit!
3. Send Info to Potential Racers. Send info to members, friends, neighbors, co-workers, workout groups, etc.
4. Promote on Social Media. Make people aware of your fundraising project by promoting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
5. Host an Amazing Race Fund Raising Party. Invite potential racers to a night of food and fun at your school or house.