America's Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Race! ~ Donate Sneakers for Pediatric Cancer!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE South Dakota
Date: Sunday - July 13, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 10:30 am
Location: Sisseton High School, Sisseton SD 57262
Future Race: Spring 2020
SOCIAL SHARING: Receive a free souvenir GAR backpack ($15 value) at the race by sharing with 10+ people on social media or email. FB Events Page
Official Race Partner: Celebrating Sisseton 127th Anniversary
Sponsored by Sisseton Area Partners for Progress and the Sisseton Area Chamber of Commerce
Race Day Schedule of Events
6:30 am Site Opens: Volunteers Arrive (earn 5 community service hours)
7:45 am Check In Begins
8:25 pm Course & Rules Review
9:00 am START (waves every 10 min - kids teams, then adult teams)
10:30 am FINISH (medals & awards)
11:30 am Site Closes: Spread the word & sign up for next year!
Visit home page for race video & details: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Inspired by the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", get ready to enjoy america's most exciting family-friendly adventure race. Teams compete against other similar age teams completing a cross country course speckled with a variety of fun mental & physical challenges.
1. Ages: open for ages 4 to 84 ... walkers, joggers or runners.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations
4. Levels: Recreation (for leisure pace teams) / Competitive (for physically active teams).
5. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
Charity Partner: Supporting Pediatric Cancer & 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
We are proud to partner with local schools, clubs and charities supporting their fund raising efforts.