America's Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Race! ~ Donate Sneakers for Pediatric Cancer!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Tampa
Date: Coming Fall 2019
Time: 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: E.L. Bing Park, Seffner FL 33411
Future Race: Spring 2020
Visit home page for race video & details: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Inspired by the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", get ready to enjoy america's most exciting family-friendly adventure race. Teams compete against other similar age teams completing a cross country course speckled with a variety of fun mental & physical challenges.
1. Ages: open for ages 4 to 84 ... walkers, joggers or runners.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations
4. Levels: Recreation (for leisure pace teams) / Competitive (for physically active teams).
5. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
Charity Partner: Supporting Pediatric Cancer & 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
We are proud to partner with local schools, clubs and charities supporting their fund raising efforts.
A Great Amazing Race Company Production
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.