Enjoy America's Most Exciting Family Friendly Adventure Race! ~ Donate Sneakers for Pediatric Cancer!
Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Tampa
Date: Sunday, November 3, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm
Location: E.L. Bing Park, Seffner FL 33411
Future Race: Spring 2020
Visit home page for race video & details: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Grab a friend, family member, neighbor or co-worker ~ and get ready to enjoy the most exciting adventure race on the planet! It's a fun-filled outdoor skills competition modeled after the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE." Teams compete against similar age teams completing a variety of physical and mental challenges.
1. Ages: open for ages 4 to 84 ... walkers, joggers or runners.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations
4. Levels: Recreation (for leisure pace teams) / Competitive (for physically active teams).
5. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course.
6. Discounts for teachers, military & 1st responders.
Charity Partner: Supporting Pediatric Cancer & 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
We are proud to partner with local schools, clubs and charities supporting their fund raising efforts. To become a charity partner, visit our Fund Raiser page.
A Great Amazing Race Company Production
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.