Copyright @ Great Amazing Race. All rights reserved.
America's Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Run/Walk! ~ Donate Sneakers for Pediatric Cancer!
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE
Date: Saturday - May 9, 2019
Time: 10:00 am & 12:30 pm
(Teams can choose either start time on race day)
Location: Emricson Park, Woodstock IL 60098
Future Race: Spring 2020
Race Partner: D200 WHS/CMS Orchestra Program through Music Boosters
Visit home page for race video & details: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Inspired by the popular TV show "THE AMAZING RACE", get ready to enjoy america's most exciting family-friendly adventure race. Teams compete against other similar age teams completing a cross country course speckled with a variety of fun mental & physical challenges.
1. Ages: open for ages 4 to 84 ... walkers, joggers or runners.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations
4. Levels: Recreation (for leisure pace teams) / Competitive (for physically active teams).
5. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
Charity Partner: Supporting Pediatric Cancer & 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
We are proud to partner with local schools, clubs and charities supporting their fund raising efforts.
A Great Amazing Race Company Production
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.